Wednesday, March 24, 2010

in your face



Ya, turns out you can just moderate the comments section. I didn't have to go all joseph georbels. Such a shame, these dudes cold posting in my comments. Not even comments about me, mind you. I can deal with 'you suck' or 'what you talkin' bout foo' (although Mr.T rarely posts in here). I mean, if I cared about acceptance I would have gone to medical school, amirite?


No, what bothers me is the people using my comments section to validate their silly fake shoe ads. Acting like they want advice, about shoes mind you, but really just trying to get mah audience.


Well, enough of that.


I moderated the heck out of the comments.


In other events:



We are a good-looking group.


My dudes.

The website is done but not yet cool. Finkchiropracticcenter.com to check it out.

No comments: