Tuesday, December 30, 2008

whew.

So this year, I added a partner to the practice, published the book (300+ sold) which got picked up by Amazon and Barnes and Noble who also featured me as a local author, started the website, pioneered two new adjusting protocols for babies and toddlers (90+% success rate, take that pharmaceutical reps), and got selected as a Chiropractor of note for the alumni magazine. All that in addition to writing two new lectures on nutrition and family health.


Who cares.


Let's look at what really happened this year:




This hottie and I celebrated one year of marriage.





My son May, June, and October of this year. It is incredible to watch him grow. The doctor in me understands the wild discrepancies in osteoblastic activity that can produce such a tall 18 month old. The dad in me loves that he can kick 3 year-old asses.

Happy New Year!

No comments: