Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Busy.

People ask me when/if I ever get to sleep. I guess they wonder what life is like running a wildly successful chiropractic office, getting a book published, speaking several times a month to businesses about health topics, burning dinner, etc. so I have included several snapshots of this past month.

1) The good old days.

My son loves to watch videos of himself. That's right, my 20 month-old son likes to watch our homemade videos of himself when he was just a couple weeks old. Don't ask, every time I talk about it I feel ancient. In this shot you can see one of the videos on the TV as I chase my tiny man through the room. Also pictured are the 3 year old toys that James is tall enough to play with. Can you feel me beaming?

2) Staff Meeting


One of our staff meetings at the office. We meet for a hour once a week to make sure everything is running smoothly, iron-out kinks in office flow, figure out why we left a patient in the re-exam room for 90 minutes, etc. As you can see, dancing is highly encouraged at the meeting, that is Dr. Mawer rocking a sweet robato in the background.


3) Bribed.

This is Jerry, he won the Fink Chiropractic Center pick' em league for 2008-2009. We gave him a trophy. We give out lots of trophies. Why? Are you kidding? Who doesn't want a trophy?!

No comments: