Thursday, January 22, 2009

assignment of blame.

"Dr. Fink, my doctor said I have pre-hypertension, he said I will need to start taking drugs."

"Tell him you are pre-death as well, ask him if you should be taking drugs for that. Also mention that you are pre-prostate enlargement, see if he will give you an exam. Ask him if he has any drugs for pre-high cholesterol so that you can eat whatever you want completely free of any physical responsibility. See if he has drugs that will let you spend whatever amount of money you want whenever you want and never have to pay it back. Tell him you are glad he doesn't take on the responsibility to educate you on the 7 ways that are more effective at reducing 'pre-hypertension' than just shotgunning drugs into patients. Ask him if he wants me to call him and give him a brief overview of human nutrition. Ask him if he thinks people get sick because they have a shortage of drugs in their system."

"Dr. Fink, you scare me."

"Yeah, I know. Doctor who cares right? That must be terrifying."





No comments: